The Toronto School of Management (TSoM) is an innovative college offering a broad range of career-focused programs in business administration, hospitality and tourism and accounting. Located among some of North America’s leading firms and organizations, the school offers an ideal environment for students who are eager to immerse themselves in a vibrant business community and diverse cultural activities. The campus is situated in the heart of Ontario’s capital – Canada’s business and culture hub. The central location welcomes students from around the world to guide them along the path to become successful accountants and business professionals.
TSoM is dedicated to providing the best quality of education for our students, which is why we have worked to become recognized by several prestigious bodies. This ensures that you can trust our programs to deliver the most relevant information and provide an excellent standard of teaching.
TSoM has been awarded with Gold Learning Partner status by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) which has over 3,800 members and students in Canada. In order to be recognized as Gold, institutions must meet ACCA’s high performance standards including the evaluation of our student feedback, tutors, student reviews, facilities, mock exams and much more.
Diploma In Business Administration Co-op Program
• Diploma in Business Management Co-op Program
• Diploma in Business Management Program
• Diploma in Digital Marketing Specialist Co-op
• Diploma In Hospitality And Tourism Management Co-op
• Diploma in Fundamentals of Hospitality and Tourism Co-op (Daytime or Evening)
• Advanced Diploma In Hospitality And Tourism Management Co-op • Advanced Diploma In Hospitality And Tourism Management
• Diploma in Data Analytics Co-op
• Preparatory Course For ACCA Examination
• Diploma in Cybersecurity Specialist Co-op .
|Intake For||Intake Date|